Not every text is important. But if you put a lot of time and effort into creating a text, that usually means it is important to you and your business. And in that case it deserves a good translation.
I translate marketing texts for businesses, manuals for manufacturers, information material for government agencies, articles for magazines, press releases for fashion designers, questionnaires for survey companies and much, much more.
Together we will find out what kind of translation your text will need. Some things to consider:
- Is your text purely informative? Do you simply want to know what a certain text is about, or is it for internal use only? If this is the case, there is no need to overwork things. A fairly straightforward translation will do.
- Is your text intended to sell or motivate the reader to take action? Then it will need a certain degree of creative translation. Before I begin, we will create a short brief, stating who is the target, what is the purpose, style, etc.
Translation projects differ enormously, so each request will need to be evaluated individually. Please send me your files along with a brief description of target audience, purpose, etc., and I will come back to you with a project price. All information will be handled confidentially.
I will only start translating when we have agreed on a project price. That way, there will be no unpleasant surprises when the invoice arrives.
- Rates start at €80/hour or €0.21/word.
- Surcharges for demanding texts/file types.
This is a creative translation for texts with a message, intended to motivate or sell.
- Starting at €100 per hour.
- Project price will depend on text type and level of creativity needed.